Jason's Paddlewheel

This gallery explores images of a paddlewheel that once belonged to the towboat named Jason, built by the Marietta Manufacturing Company in 1940. The sternwheel is on display in the Bessemer Court area of Pittsburgh's Station Square. The photographs in this gallery are pinhole paper negatives shot with handmade pinhole cameras.

--Allen C. Benson
 


 

 

 

Copyright © 2007 by Allen C. Benson